New fai Update seams to breaks my build.

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Sat Mar 6 18:16:46 CET 2021

    > I find the real problem fai-setup generates a /etc/exports
    > file with newline in the export entry.
This is bug 984602. See bugs.debian.org/984602

I've made a change in fai-setup to determine the IP of the first
interface, but this seems to fail with multiple interfaces
Can you please provide the output of this command:
ip -br ad show | awk '{print $3}'

Which is the expected interface you want to use in /etc/exports?

A workaround is to set the variable SERVERINTERFACE in
/etc/fai/nfsroot.conf. See nfsroot.conf(5)

--
viele Grüße Thomas