Fai-make-nfsroot setup-failure fai-server

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Jul 22 15:38:54 CEST 2016

    > Performing fai-setup, I still get the Error E: Unable to locate package dracut-config-generic.
I guess you are creating a jessie nfsroot. Add this to your /etc/fai/apt/sources.list
                                                                 ^^^
     deb http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln

If you are building a wheezy nfsroot, remove dracut-config-generic
from /etc/fai/NFSROOT. It's not available for the dracut version in wheezy.

The package dracut-config-generic is not in the official Debian
repository of stable (aka jessie). It's only available in the
fai-project.org repository.