AW: Fai-make-nfsroot setup-failure fai-server

Bosch, Fabian (BITBW) Fabian.Bosch at bitbw.bwl.de
Fri Jul 22 15:42:28 CEST 2016

I did add  "deb http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln" to my sources.list updated apt and it didn't work either.

Sorry :(

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: linux-fai [mailto:linux-fai-bounces at uni-koeln.de] Im Auftrag von Thomas Lange
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2016 15:39
An: fully automatic installation for Linux
Betreff: Re: Fai-make-nfsroot setup-failure fai-server

    > Performing fai-setup, I still get the Error E: Unable to locate package dracut-config-generic.
I guess you are creating a jessie nfsroot. Add this to your /etc/fai/apt/sources.list
                                                                 ^^^
     deb http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln

If you are building a wheezy nfsroot, remove dracut-config-generic from /etc/fai/NFSROOT. It's not available for the dracut version in wheezy.

The package dracut-config-generic is not in the official Debian repository of stable (aka jessie). It's only available in the fai-project.org repository.