task_mountdisks

linux service guy at linux-service.be
Tue Oct 13 10:48:05 CEST 2015

Got it fixed.
Need to add
sysvinit-core aptitude
in NFSROOT

NFSROOT:
# package list for creating the NFSROOT

PACKAGES aptitude

sysvinit-core aptitude
nfs-common fai-nfsroot module-init-tools ssh rdate lshw rpcbind
rsync lftp less dump reiserfsprogs e2fsprogs usbutils
hwinfo psmisc pciutils hdparm smartmontools parted mdadm lvm2
dnsutils ntpdate dosfstools xfsprogs xfsdump btrfs-tools
procinfo numactl dialog
console-common kbd
iproute moreutils udev subversion
xz-utils
cupt
pxelinux syslinux-common # in jessie we need both

# some network cards needs firmware
firmware-bnx2 firmware-bnx2x firmware-realtek
firmware-linux-nonfree

# dracut can replace live-boot
dracut-network live-boot- initramfs-tools-

# choose if you like live-boot or dracut inside the nfsroot
#live-boot live-boot-doc

# you should not edit the lines below
# architecture dependend list of packages that are installed

#git # git consumes a lot of disk space on the FAI CD (ISO 9660)

PACKAGES aptitude I386
grub-pc
linux-image-686-pae
#linux-image-3.16.0-4-amd64
# packages for Ubuntu natty/oneiric/precise:
#linux-image-generic live-boot

PACKAGES aptitude AMD64
grub-pc
linux-image-amd64

# packages for Ubuntu natty/oneiric/precise:
# linux-image-generic live-boot

nfsroot.conf:
# For a detailed description see nfsroot.conf(5)

# "<suite> <mirror>" for debootstrap
FAI_DEBOOTSTRAP="jessie http://http.debian.net/debian"
FAI_ROOTPW='$1$kBnWcO.E$djxB128U7dMkrltJHPf6d1'

NFSROOT=/srv/fai/nfsroot-i386
TFTPROOT=/srv/tftp/fai
NFSROOT_HOOKS=/etc/fai/nfsroot-hooks/
FAI_DEBOOTSTRAP_OPTS="--arch i386 --exclude=info --include=aptitude"
NFSROOT_ETC_HOSTS="192.168.5.1 fai"
# Configuration space
FAI_CONFIGDIR=/srv/fai/config141032

fai.conf:

# See fai.conf(5) for detailed information.

# Account for saving log files and calling fai-chboot.
LOGUSER=root
FAI_LOGPROTO=ssh
LOGSERVER=fai
# URL to access the fai config space
# If undefined, use default nfs://<install server>/$FAI_CONFIGDIR
#FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://yourservername/path/to/config/space
FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://192.168.5.1/srv/fai/config141032
FAI=/var/lib/fai/config