Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:35:56 CEST 2014

> Really? You use dracut (instead of live-boot), call fai-make-nfsroot
> -l, build an FAI USB stick for installing and this works? That's new
> to me. Normally, you have to use live-boot in the nfsroot for building
> the USB stick image.
No, I'm using live-boot:
# dracut can replace live-boot live-boot- live-boot-initramfs-tools- #
choose if you like live-boot or dracut inside the nfsroot live-boot
live-boot-doc

> At the end of the installation, before booting the new installed
> system, you can find the log files in /tmp/fai.
I send you the complete log folder so you can see what you want.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/43g2ms

Thank you very much!