Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue May 13 10:59:57 CEST 2014

    > Well, I rollback to linux-image-486 and use this configuration on NFSROOT
    > http://paste.debian.net/99204/
Really? You use dracut (instead of live-boot), call fai-make-nfsroot
-l, build an FAI USB stick for installing and this works? That's new
to me. Normally, you have to use live-boot in the nfsroot for building
the USB stick image.

    > Sorry about the silly question, but where and how can I get the fai.log file from grub console? /var/log/ does not exists...
At the end of the installation, before booting the new installed
system, you can find the log files in /tmp/fai.