Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:44:46 CEST 2014

> That's great. What fixed your problems in the end?
Well, I rollback to linux-image-486 and use this configuration on NFSROOT
http://paste.debian.net/99204/

seems to me that something still missing, this grub error can be related
with some missing file/package...

Sorry about the silly question, but where and how can I get the fai.log
file from grub console? /var/log/ does not exists...

thanks