Kernel panic - FAI 4.1.1

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue May 13 11:55:49 CEST 2014

    > No, I'm using live-boot:
    > # dracut can replace live-boot live-boot- live-boot-initramfs-tools- # choose if you like live-boot or dracut inside the nfsroot live-boot live-boot-doc
Ah, this line was a comment line and I didn't saw line 20. My fault.

    > http://www.sendspace.com/file/43g2ms
In fai.log you see that no kernel package gets installed. And even
this is a wrong kernel, since you need the 486 flavour.
    No candidate version found for linux-image-2.6-686

In shell.log you have this line:
    ERROR: No kernel was installed. Have a look at shell.log

I guess there's no kernel package available inside your mirror. Check
if fai-mirror adds the correct kernel package to you mirror before
putting it onto the USB stick.