Error in setup-storage in FAI 4.1

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jun 3 16:42:02 CEST 2014

    > Use liblinux-lvm-perl 0.17-1 (from the FAI repos, apparently with
    > Thomas' patch removed again):
Can you please give more details about this. Which patch was removed?
Is it removed in the Debian version or in upstream? I would like to
include all changes in upstream. Maybe we have to contact them again.

    > There are a number of reports around these problems, each referencing
    > one another, but I lost my way somewhere through this... Is there any
    > real solution for this?
Kerim (a colleague of mine) started working on LVM things in
setup-storage right now. First he will try to understand and reproduce
the LVM problems. I guess, there will be some progress in the next
months.