/dev/md1 is already in use. SW raid

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Fri May 13 01:37:50 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

I hadn't actually.  I pulled that series of hardware out of production and it now sits unused. Thanks for reminding me. As I've got some time coming available to me in the near future I'll do as you suggest and start a new thread and see if a solution can be found.

Thanks again!

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.