/dev/md1 is already in use. SW raid

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Mon May 2 20:40:17 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Here it is, this worked.

Commands.pm

    294   # check RAID arrays if there are pre-existing ones
    295   &FAI::push_command("mdadm --stop --scan && mdadm --assemble --scan --config=$FAI::DATADIR/mdadm-from-examine.conf",
    296     "", "mdadm_startall_examined") if (scalar(keys %FAI::current_raid_config));
    297   foreach my $id (keys %FAI::current_raid_config) {
    298     my $md = "/dev/md$id";

Thank you for your help on this.

David Dreezer