New issues with setup storage - disc too small

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Thu Mar 17 23:33:04 CET 2011

Success!

I even ran it twice, just to be sure!

The only issue that I see is that the error log is filled with entries like this. I'd assume that they are harmless warnings.

/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warn: Discarding improperly nested partition (hd1,msdos8,msdos1).
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warn: Discarding improperly nested partition (hd1,msdos9,msdos1).
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warn: Discarding improperly nested partition (hd0,msdos6,msdos1).
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warn: Discarding improperly nested partition (hd0,msdos7,msdos1).
/usr/sbin/grub-probe: warn: Discarding improperly nested partition (hd0,msdos8,msdos1).

Thank you so much for your efforts!

David Dreezer