New issues with setup storage - disc too small

Fredrik Eriksson fredrik.eriksson at axis.com
Wed Mar 16 10:53:30 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm sorry, I must have missed rebuilding a nfsroot when testing
yesterday. Last successful RAID+LVM w/ preserve was with
4.0~beta2+experimental61, I noticed when looking at log files.

On 03/15/11 18:34, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> I don't know whether Fredrik Eriksson will love or kill me for this one, but:
> I've added a call to mdadm-startall to the executed command sequence. David,
> could you give 4.0~beta2+experimental66 another try? Again, an untested version,
> sorry about that.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Michael
>
> PS.: Fredrik, with this version you should be able to remove the manual call to
> mdadm-startall. Again, testing would be appreciated...

Unfortunately it did not work, neither with nor without the class/
script for mdadm-startall, for RAID+LVM. One disk system installs still
work though.

Would it be possible to have an archive of experimental builds? =)

Thanks
--
Fredrik