New issues with setup storage - disc too small

Fredrik Eriksson fredrik.eriksson at axis.com
Wed Mar 16 11:47:02 CET 2011

On 03/16/11 10:53, Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
> I'm sorry, I must have missed rebuilding a nfsroot when testing
> yesterday. Last successful RAID+LVM w/ preserve was with
> 4.0~beta2+experimental61, I noticed when looking at log files.
>
> Unfortunately it did not work, neither with nor without the class/
> script for mdadm-startall, for RAID+LVM. One disk system installs still
> work though.

Sorry again, it seems like this didn't work as I thought it would:

  #! /bin/bash

  if (ifclass HD_SW_RAID || ifclass HD_SW_RAID_PRESERVE)
  then
      mdadm-startall
      echo "MDADM-STARTALL"
  fi

Apparently it didn't run mdadm-startall as I noticed when looking for
"MDADM-STARTALL" in log files. I added that to the script when trying to
figure out why one disk system installs didn't work (before I asked you
on the list). 4.0~beta2+experimental66 still didn't work without the
script though.

Regards
--
Fredrik