New issues with setup storage - disc too small

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Wed Mar 16 02:14:31 CET 2011

Added. I don't actually see where it put anything in the format.log (attached).  I did take care to be sure that added line was on the server and in the nfsroot.

I also noted a warning about an uninitialized value $pre_deps_cl on line 303 (after edit) and saw that it seemed to be initialized on lines 299-302, but I didn't have time to work though those lines and see why it fails.

David Dreezer