New issues with setup storage - disc too small

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 01:28:18 CET 2011

> This is what I have
>
> Line 294:
> &FAI::push_command( "mdadm-startall", "", "mdadm_startall")

[...]

May I ask you to add some debug output before that line, which is

print "Size of current_raid_config: " . scalar(keys %FAI::current_raid_config) .  "\n";

I completely fail to understand why this if(...) in line 295 doesn't evaluate to
true. Because if it did, at least some trace of "mdadm-startall" must make it
into format.log, but there was no mention thereof in the log file you sent.

Thanks a lot in advance,