New issues with setup storage - disc too small

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Tue Mar 15 22:58:21 CET 2011

This is what I have

Line 294:
&FAI::push_command( "mdadm-startall", "", "mdadm_startall")

Line 298
my $pre_deps_cl = "mdadm_startall,self_cleared_" .

# dpkg -l | grep fai
ii  fai-client                         4.0~beta2+experimental66     Fully Automatic Installation client package
ii  fai-doc                            4.0~beta2+experimental66     Documentation for FAI
ii  fai-server                         4.0~beta2+experimental66     Fully Automatic Installation server package
ii  fai-setup-storage                  4.0~beta2+experimental66     automatically prepare storage devices

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.