the multi-nic issue...

Xavier Logerais xlogerais at ncnumericable.com
Thu Apr 7 11:49:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

I observed the same issue (situation 1) with servers with two nics connected to the same lan.
After reading the script /scripts/live-premount/select_eth_device from initrd I tried to set live-netdev=eth0 on kernel cmdline and this does the trick for me.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

--
Xavier Logerais