proposed patch for make-fai-nfsroot

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Sun Apr 3 17:37:31 CEST 2011

Hi David,

> I'm sorry for the delay. I finally got the chance to test this.  I did find two bugs in the previous version, so here is what I came up with after testing. Seems to work without error for me.  I can send it as a proper patch file tomorrow if that is easier for you.

A proper patch would indeed be preferred, but I would have been ok with merging
this one as well if ...

> # add any 3rd party repository keys that you may need installed into the NFSROOT
>
> if [ -d $cfdir/apt/keys-added ]; then
>         echo 'These *.asc files are 3rd party repository keys that have been added by make-fai-nfsroot' >> $NFSROOT/etc/apt/keys-a$
                                                                                                                                   ^^^

... the above line wouldn't have looked as strange. I think there's some typo in
here, and the directory you are writing to doesn't necessarily exist either, I
guess.

Thanks a lot for your work,