proposed patch for make-fai-nfsroot

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Fri Apr 1 05:44:41 CEST 2011

> Sorry for the earlier nit-picking and then taking so long to finally include it.
> But here it is: it's part of 4.0~beta2+experimental70. I suppose you want to
> test whether this final version indeed does the trick.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry for the delay. I finally got the chance to test this.  I did find two bugs in the previous version, so here is what I came up with after testing. Seems to work without error for me.  I can send it as a proper patch file tomorrow if that is easier for you.

# add any 3rd party repository keys that you may need installed into the NFSROOT

if [ -d $cfdir/apt/keys-added ]; then
        echo 'These *.asc files are 3rd party repository keys that have been added by make-fai-nfsroot' >> $NFSROOT/etc/apt/keys-a$
fi
for f in `find $cfdir/apt/keys-added -type f -name *.asc`; do
        cat $f | $ROOTCMD apt-key add -
done