Failed to obtain UUID (RAID, no LVM)

David Ward ansona10 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:04:04 CEST 2010

Sorry Thomas,  I meant this is an iso image created with fai-cd.  The error
occurs during the install.  That was not clear... water main break here....
no coffee.

I know the screen shot is a lazy hack.  It a long story involving a blade
chassis in a remote location, a Java netboot/console app with no clipboard,
SOL, difficult network drivers.  Not appropriate for this list but I will go
into it offline if you like.

I'll get the logs.  I hope you understand the screen shot temptation.  Maybe
I should think about using a networked FAI server for test and debug
purposes, although I'm really happy with just the CD.

Apologies again,
Dave

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B0w1B2FR89n3ZWFmZjA5Y2QtMzJkNS00YzUzLTgzMGQtMGE0ZTNiZmY3OGE1&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Thomas Lange <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de