issue with setup-storage, squeeze, and SW Raid1

David Dreezer dave at socialstrata.com
Wed Dec 22 18:30:16 CET 2010

Hi Mathieu,

Micheal and I had an off line exchange and ultimately that is what I've done with the 3.3.5 setup-storage, but that did not make the issue go away when I tried it with build 48, so I left that out of my description for that reason. It would be one more variable that could confuse the issue when ultimately it did not fix the problem.

David Dreezer
Customer Advocate, Social Strata, Inc.

Online Community HQ Since 1996
Hoop.la · LiveCloud · Eve Community