setup-storage fails when preserving LVM volume

Nicolas Courtel courtel at cena.fr
Fri Dec 17 12:53:30 CET 2010

>> I hope to have addressed all the above problems in
>> 4.0~beta2+experimental48.
>> Could you please give that one another try and report back? Could you
>> please
>> even send debug logs in case it works fine? As said in the other
>> thread just
>> moments ago, I'm trying to to a bit of cleanup work as well.
>
> This new version does fix the issue, thanks. I send you the format.log
> in a private mail.

Well well, I finally happen to have another problem with this new
version, setup-storage prints the following sentence and then quits quickly:

Executing: mdadm --examine --scan --verbose -c partitions
Previous partitions overflow begin of preserved partition /dev/sda2

I tried several values for the /local volume, but always get the same
message. Here's the debug format.log, which happens to be pretty short.

--
Nicolas
Dateiname   : format.log