Report of two big FAI installations

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Mon Oct 12 11:43:45 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I like to point you on the list of happy FAI users, which answered the
FAI questionnaire. In the last few days, I got two more additional
entries, which are amazing in my oppinion.

The last entry is from a french visual effects company, which manage
about 1000 machines using FAI. On their website you find some nice
videos of their work.

http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/q-answers.html#buf

The next entry is from an anonymous user, who manages more than 3000
servers using multiple distributions, all managed with FAI.
For more details on their environment and setup, have a look at
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/q-answers.html

I also got some more questionnaires this year, which are all included
in the list. If you like to join this list, please fill out the FAI
questionnaires and send it back to me.