Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty FAI howto

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon Jun 29 11:46:02 CEST 2009

Hi Stephan,
you are right, and thinking about it, this isn't needed for this FAI
installation anyway, as FAI_ALLOW_UNSIGNED is set to true in BC_BASE.var.

I'll correct it on the wiki.

Using apt-proxy instead of debmirror was done just out of simplicity.
IMO it serves the purpose of this howto (setting up a testing
environment) very well.
If it's about using FAI in production environment, I don't have as much
experience as you do. Maybe we should add a note to the wiki? Or
describe an alternative approach in detail?

> Btw...would you like to work with us on FAI in Ubuntu?
I'll contact you off-list.

Cheers,
Robert