How to start a new faiserver with fai CD?

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Thu Feb 19 17:48:13 CET 2009

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.02.2009, 15:16 +0100 schrieb Henning Sprang:
> So you tried to install from the ready-delivered fai-cd.iso from the fai
> website and try to setup a FAI Server based on this Lenny machine?
Yes that I will do that as the second task, I think now.

> Or are you trying to build a fai-cd from a manually installed Lenny System?
No I try to build a fai-cd from the previously installed FAI Server that
I installed from the fai-cd.iso

I will build a loop for installing a fai-server where I can make a
usb-stick and with this usb-stick I will install a new server. After
this task works fine. I will modify carefully the config space that the
next server fits my special needs.

bye Andreas