fai for ubuntu intrepid 8.10 clients?

Adrian Gibanel Lopez agibanel at alumnes.udl.cat
Wed Nov 26 20:12:14 CET 2008

> On Wednesday, 26. November 2008, you wrote:
>> Achim Bohnet wrote:

>> serves

> Similar?

> revno: 27
> committer: Achim Bohnet <ach at mpe.mpg.de>
> branch nick: ubuntu
> timestamp: Mon 2008-10-06 14:51:28 +0200
> message:
>   * conf/make-fai-nfsroot.conf: add aptitude to pkgs installed into the
>     base tarball.  As NFSROOT pkgs could not be installed via aptitude
> any-
>     more in intrepid.

Yes, that's it. My Ubuntu package is from Ubuntu 8.10 and I think it is
updated till 17 November or so. Why isn't your patch included there? I ask
myself what's the Ubuntu Intrepid policy for these patches.

> revno: 28
> committer: Achim Bohnet <ach at mpe.mpg.de>
> branch nick: ubuntu
> timestamp: Fri 2008-10-10 17:38:35 +0200
> message:
>   * conf/NFSROOT: add package language-pack-en-base.  Stops perl & co
>     complaining that locale en_US.UTF-8 is not defined.
I will have to add it too, thank you.
>> This is something that I never hit when converting the Lenny packages to
>> Hardy.  But your explanation isn't very clear to me - what do you mean
>> 'most path include a /root prefix'?  I can interpret that in several
>> ways.
Check one of my next mails where it is kind of fixed.

--
Firma Automática 1: