config questions

Bjorn Meyer bjorn.m.meyer at gmail.com
Mon May 26 05:49:18 CEST 2008

Ok. I have sorted out the ROOTPW issue. But one thing that I still don't
understand is that there appears to be a minimum of somewhere just over the
500MB mark. I created a /boot partition of 600MB and the system seems to
boot just fine.
Can anyone tell me if this is accurate or not? Or am I missing something
somewhere? The documentation shows even / as having a partition size of
200MB, but that doesn't work. Does this lead to issues of other partitions
not being able to be less than around 500MB as well?

Can someone please help?

Bjorn