read-only filesystem in FAI 3.2.5

Tobias Unsleber Tobias.Unsleber at gmx.de
Fri May 23 13:41:28 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply. After discussing this with my colleague, who works mainly on that issue, we came together that this is an dhcp server issue. The comment, as I now understand it, points to the dhcp server config. We had a test scenario first, were it was alright, and integrated now into a production dhcp-server where we got this error. I think we will recheck the config against the fai-manual and then ask for further asisstance. Besides, I used to work with fai one year ago paused and I am now using the current fai version in this project.

Regards,
tobias

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Super-Acktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden und spiele: http://flat.games.gmx.de