fai-cd: Is there a cache ?

TOUZEAU DAVID david.touzeau at fr.kaspersky.com
Wed May 7 14:43:57 CEST 2008

The fai-cd version is fai-cd 3.3

FAI_CONFIGDIR=/srv/fai/config

here it is the ouptout:

debian4r1:~# fai-cd -m /home/mirror -f /home/artica-1.1.050713.iso
Bind mounting all required parts
NFSROOT /srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir mounted
Config space /srv/fai/config mounted
Mirror /home/mirror mounted
Writing FAI CD-ROM image to /home/artica-1.1.050713.iso. This may need
some time.
re-directing all messages to /dev/null
ISO image size and filename: 724M       /home/artica-1.1.050713.iso

Did you specify -C?
I didn't find any -C on the man page... how this token works ???

best regards

--
David Touzeau -------------------------- Linux Ubuntu 7.04 feisty
FreePascal-Lazarus,perl,delphi,php artica for postfix management console