Saving log files

Walter den Besten w.denbesten at nimbuzz.com
Fri Mar 21 16:27:48 CET 2008

That are the best sollutions... Fixed is.. Maybe not the correct way,
but it works...

Changed to user fai on the fai server machine, and used ssh to go to
the same machine. Than the file in /var/log/fai/.ssh/known_host is
updated.
After that, copied that file over to /srv/fai/nfsroot/root/.ssh...

That works..

Walter