executing custom bash script

venne rvenne at free.fr
Wed Jul 16 15:19:07 CEST 2008

Yeah, you're right. DHCP server can gives NFS server and hostname
informations. For now, I'm trying my setup with a fixed IP such like this;

kernel /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/nfs boot=live
FAI_FLAGS="verbose,createvt" FAI_ACTION=install
ip=192.168.0.88::::hostname:eth0:on rw nfsroot=192.168.0.10:
/srv/fai/nfsroot/live/filesystem.dir  initrd
/boot/initrd.img-2.6.18-fai-install

My first version of bash script made some basic copies and adduser's
style command lines.

But, installing more than a 1000 clients with, custome datas, setings
and PKI informations, needs some interactive actions...

--
Apple is for work
Unix is for network