error while running make-fai-nfsroot

Muniven Shekar-PTH473 Shekar.Muniven at motorola.com
Tue Sep 11 14:08:30 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am getting following error when I ran make-fai-nfsroot -v. Are there
any files I need to change under /etc/fai ?

Selecting previously deselected package fai-nfsroot.
Unpacking fai-nfsroot (from .../fai-nfsroot_3.2_all.deb) ...
Adding `diversion of /etc/init.d/rcS to /etc/init.d/rcS.distrib by
fai-nfsroot'
Setting up libmagic1 (4.17-2ubuntu1) ...

Setting up file (4.17-2ubuntu1) ...
Setting up fai-client (3.2) ...
Setting up fai-nfsroot (3.2) ...

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
install_packages: reading config files from directory /etc/fai
Can't call method "exists" on an undefined value at
/usr/sbin/install_packages line 413, <FILE> line 38.
Aborting
Removing `local diversion of /sbin/discover-modprobe to
/sbin/discover-modprobe.distrib'

Thanks,
Shekar