Faiwiki upgraded

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Tue Sep 4 22:36:38 CEST 2007

Hi,
I finally found time to update the FAI Wiki (and will try not to be too
lazy with this in the furture).

By using this version, we have integrated checks for valid Email
Adresses of everybody editing the wiki. We hope to get rid of the manual
workflow for getting a new wiki user.

Unfortinately, also existing users need to confirm their email adresses.

We need this ti prevent getting flooded with spam - sorry about that.

All contents are migrated to the new wiki, and it looks correct to me -
If you encounter any problems with the new software, or miss content,
please let me know ASAP.

Henning