script failed but no error message

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Thu Sep 28 14:21:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 28 September 2006 13:00, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> I'd also vote for a new class, may it be VIRTUAL or even 2 classes, like
> VSERVER and XENU; it's minor issues only, but there are a few things to be
> done on virtual instances and thus an extra class seems justified.

/me too thinks this is a good idea, but not in the simple (!) examples.

Let's make it examples/vserver and examples/xen. And yes, I'm in favor of two
more examples as there are debian kernel flavors for both kinds of
virtualisation.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: and as noted on IRC, "hwclock --utc --systohc 2>/dev/null|| true" is
needed to make the error go away. But I also think, dedicated examples are
better than surpressing errors.