Greetings, it's time to use FAI for vserver

Sam Vilain sam at vilain.net
Thu Mar 9 03:54:55 CET 2006

Hey Thomas,

Can I get a wiki account?  I'd like to start getting FAI ready to build
vservers and would be good to start scratching the details down on the
site.  Perhaps somebody has some interesting ideas about how to
represent the "this FAI host is a container for these N FAI vservers
within" in the profiles, too?

You mentioned in Dunedin that some people have been using FAI for
building pure chroot environments.  I can't see anything already on the
Wiki, so I guess I'll start from this message: http://xrl.us/kcza

Also, I can't seem to find an anonymous way to access your alioth SVN
repository in case I want to submit patches.  Is there a URL for that?
Otherwise, perhaps you can let my account (samv-guest) access the
repository.

Sam.