Greetings, it's time to use FAI for vserver

Brian Showalter bshowalter at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 9 14:50:49 CET 2006

> Can I get a wiki account?  I'd like to start getting FAI ready to
> build vservers and would be good to start scratching the details
> down on the site.  Perhaps somebody has some interesting ideas
> about how to represent the "this FAI host is a container for
> these N FAI vservers within" in the profiles, too?

I've done a considerable amount of work over the last month or so on
getting FAI to create vservers on a test machine.  It does work, but
it's still VERY rough as each vserver still needs to run debootstrap
as part of the vserver build process.

I've been meaning to put something on the wiki, but other things keep
popping up.  I need to head to work now, but will see if I can gather
my code and notes together and get it posted sometime later today.