Windows Partition has to be preserved

Peter Burger Peter.Burger at Student.FH-Reutlingen.DE
Mon Jun 12 16:46:31 CEST 2006

Hi there,

i have the following problem.

We have a running Windows-system here, with three partitions. One primary,
two logical. A forth logical one is reserved for the Debian installation
with FAI.

My config-file looks like that:

disk_config disk1

primary     -         preserve1     ro
primary     /         50-10000     rw;error=remount-ro     ;-j ext3
logical      -          preserve5     ro
logical     -             preserve6     ro ;
logical     swap     1000
logical     /home     50-             rw                             ;-j
ext3

But I 've got a error message saying this: cannot copy disk_var.sh to
directory...

If I comment out the first line of the above disk_config it works!!!

So how has the disk_config file look like, that it works?

Thx for your help!

Peter Burger
Reutlingen University