boot parameters not set correctly ( bug in get-boot-info ?)

Mon Jun 12 16:47:06 CEST 2006

    > I've recompiled without the option you said.
    > CONFIG_IP_PNP=y
    > CONFIG_IP_PNP_DHCP=y
    > CONFIG_IP_PNP_BOOTP=y
    > # CONFIG_IP_PNP_RARP is not set

    > The error remains the same.  I think that in later kernels the message
    > has changed.
Mmmm. I don't think so.

Try http://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/fai-kernels

    > mptsas.   It's compiled as module in the generic kernel.  But because my
    > root file system is on those disks I'm force to use an own compiled
    > kernel.  Right?
No. fai-kernels is only used during installation, not for the new just
installed system.

kernel-config-2.6.amd64:# CONFIG_MEGARAID_SAS is not set

Mmm, currently we do not have this driver in fai-kernels. Please fill
a wishlist bug, that you like to have MEGARAID_SAS as kernel module
for the fai-kernels.