FAI behaviour changed?

Michael Tautschnig michael.tautschnig at zt-consulting.com
Tue May 24 14:40:03 CEST 2005

[...]
> But another minor thing showed up: sometimes it would be handy to 'patch'
> the current setup - not using cfengine but simple patch. Could it be added
> to the nfsroot setup by default?

[...]

Did you really want to say "nfsroot" or did you mean the configuration space? If
I got that right, that would mean another directory besides files,debconf, etc.
Still, we need to consider some more things:

- we need some kind of "fpatch"
- how to match the patch and the file to patch? We could either have a directory
  structure as with fcopy or a flat system. This would probably be similar to
  the debconf-directory.

Any comments?