"E: Broken packages" with 2.8

Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de Matthias.Lechner at med.uni-muenchen.de
Mon May 9 17:41:19 CEST 2005

hi there!

recently I updated from FAI 2.6.5 to 2.8 in order to check out new features.
Installation via aptitude from the sarge-mirrors worked without a problem.
but when I start "fai-setup", it ends with the following message:
[...]
Creating base.tgz
,,/etc/fai/sources.list" -> ,,/usr/lib/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/sources.list"
Upgrading /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot
Adding additional packages to /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot:
module-init-tools dhcp3-client ssh file rdate hwinfo portmap
bootpc rsync wget rsh-client less dump reiserfsprogs usbutils
ext2resize hdparm smartmontools parted raidtools2 lvm2
dnsutils ntpdate dosfstools cfengine cvs jove xfsprogs xfsdump
sysutils dialog discover mdetect libnet-perl netcat libapt-pkg-perl
grub lilo read-edid kudzu hwtools dmidecode
E: Broken packages
linuxserver:~#

any ideas?
thanks in advance!