fai - USB Cdrom and SATA

Nathan .. njang at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:12:07 CEST 2005

Thanks Thomas.. sorry I typed the mirror wrong I created it in
/root/faimirror.

The thing is I compiled my own kernel with pretty much all options compiled
in static as per the docs and put the new kernel.deb into the proper
location and did the make-fai-nfsroot -K opetion and then rebuilt the cd and
then the same problem again.

thanks alot I will keep trying.

Come and play with us at http://www.dreamtoy.net