Fai errors Mapping disk name disk1 to..

Nathan .. njang at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:49:50 CEST 2005

Hi From the previouse email..  How can I get the fai-cd to reconize my USB
cdrom for installing?  I have tried both 2.4 and 2.6 kernel when creating
the cd.

I think also my harddrive is not being reconized as when I use a standard
cdrom I can get to this point :

Disks found:

Using config file: /fai/disk_config/FAIBASE
Mapping disk name disk1 to
cp: cannot stat '/tmp/fai/disk_var.sh': No such file or directory
setup_harddisks did not create /tmp/fai/disk_var.sh file

I read that the new fai-kernel package does support SATA? and that is what I
am useing is the latest fai-kernel package downloaded from the fai website.

thanks alot.
-Nathan