here is the partial output

Tue Dec 6 23:08:14 CET 2005

> The problem was: fai-mirror is used for creating a partitial mirror
> (user can't use mkdebmirror for getting the whole mirror) before
> calling make-fai-nfsroot.

I found the cause of this problem. When using fai-mirror for building
a mirror before make-fai-nfroot is called, all packages that are
listed in $NFSROOT/var/tmp/base-pkgs.lis and packages.arch are
missing. Normally fai-mirror is called after make-fai-nfsroot was
called, so fai-mirror can read these two files with the packages
listed. Since you need it before calling make-fai-nfsroot, these
packages are missing.

Attached are my two files. You can create a package_config file add
add these package to it (do not forget the line PACKAGE install).