Biarch installation to amd64?

Holger Levsen debian at layer-acht.org
Wed Dec 7 11:25:21 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 09:04, Steffen Grunewald wrote:
> >  > BTW, are there fai-kernels for amd64 available somewhere? (Not that I
> >  > need them, I've got to build my own kernel for Areca support
> >  > anyway...)
> > See http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/fai/download/amd64/
> Any plans to upload this to Debian unstable -> testing?

They are allready there (in unstable). Some time will pass, until it will make
it to testing, see
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=fai-kernels :-)

The package will also be build for alpha and powerpc, but this will also need
some time. (Appropriate/needed action has been requested.)

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: "double chrooting" is possible, too.