NIS during client build

ANDERSON RUSSELL D (ANDY) RXANDERS at srpnet.com
Mon Aug 1 22:45:23 CEST 2005

I didn't see anything on the website that addresses what I am attempting to do.

1) I start a FAI install of a client.
2) One of the FAI hook/script does a "chown sybase:sybase /somefile"
3) The hooks/script fails with error "unknown user:group"

Where can I start or how do I run "/etc/init.d/nis start" during the FAI build?

Thanks