FAI_ACTION always set to "sysinfo" for demohost

Mon Oct 27 21:42:27 CET 2003

    > Now, I just don't seem to get it or I'm doing something very
    > wrong when I'm trying to install the host demohost.

    > The FAI-Server is set up with fai 2.5.1 and fai-kernels
    > 1.5.3. There is also a DHCP-Server running. The client boots

    > This is the pxelinux.cfg:

    > This is from /usr/share/fai/class/LAST.var:

If your install clients use PXE boot, you do not need the LAST.var
file. Just remove it. It's an example for people, that can't use PXE
and fai-chboot, or BOOTP. Using the file , they can set FAI_ACTION.

If this is not well documented in the fai guide, please send a patch
for the documentation to fai at informatik.uni-koeln.de ;-)

--
regrads Thomas