can't find ?

Joshua Moore j.moore at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 27 12:42:23 CEST 2003

 > cp: cannot stat `/usr/sbin/{ftar,fcopy,install_packages,bootsector}':
 > No such file or directory

This is a shell problem. Most likely, your /bin/sh points to something
other than /bin/bash (e.g. /bin/dash) which is Posix compliant. Changing
the first line in /usr/sbin/make-fai-nfsroot to #!/bin/bash fixes this.

Perhaps "#!/bin/sh" should be changed in general to "#!/bin/bash" as it
is in make-fai-bootfloppy to guarantee bash-like operation rather than
full Posix.

Sincerely,
Josh Moore
DKFZ German Cancer Research Center