can't find ?

Mailist mailist at 3wsi.com
Tue Jun 3 18:06:45 CEST 2003

I think i need more guidance in setting this up....
sorry for the bugging questions....

I get fai & fai-kernels from apt-get, btw..
not from source.

--------------
Automatically converting /etc/network/interfaces succeeded.
Old interfaces file saved as interfaces.dpkg-old.
Creating base.tgz
Upgrading /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot
Adding additional packages to /usr/lib/fai/nfsroot:
dhcp3-client ssh portmap file rdate cfengine cvs bootpc rsync wget
rsh-client less dump reiserfsprogs dpkg-dev ext2resize strace hdparm parted
dnsutils grub ntpdate dosfstools sysutils dialog libdetect0 discover mdetect
read-edid kudzu hwtools
Creating SSH2 RSA key
Creating SSH2 DSA key
Restarting OpenBSD Secure Shell server: sshd.
Creating CVS repository in /var/lib/cvs...
cp: cannot stat `/usr/sbin/{ftar,fcopy,install_packages,bootsector}': No
such file or directory
Removing `diversion of /sbin/discover to /sbin/discover.distrib by fai'
penguin:~# which {ftar,fcopy,install_packages,bootsector}
/usr/sbin/ftar
/sbin/fcopy
/usr/sbin/install_packages
/usr/sbin/bootsector