fai bootcd

Niall Young niall at chime.net.au
Mon Jun 30 04:31:28 CEST 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003, Mark Hedges wrote:

> it said "Checking hdc... CD inserted, but identifier
> does not match."
> I did not install the gibraltar-bootsupport package.
> Do I need gibraltar-bootsupport installed in NFSROOT?

You sure do, it's not needed on the install client just the NFSROOT.

Niall Young                                    Chime Communications Pty Ltd
niall at chime.net.au                            Level 6, 263 Adelaide Terrace
Ph: (+61) 08 9213 1330 / 0408 192 797         Perth, Western Australia 6000

    "Apologies, a long term solution has been found.  February will be
    extended to 30 days to bring it in line with other months."
                                        -- Jock Main, Feb 2003